Friday, May 09, 2008

Back me down from backing up

FOOD.
DESSERTS.
CAKE.




YUM!!!!!!





LINDA'S FRIED RICE AND EGG MAYO SANDWICH!!


JOELLE'S SPAGHETTI!!


GUOHAO'S SOMETHING SOMETHING CAKE!!


MY MILK JELLY WITH FRUIT SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha ya'kno, when its my turn to presented my dish to Mdm Aishah,
I peaked at her clipboard, containing all our practical marks!! Gosh.

And this practical carries 70% of our SA1 marks!!
Hahaha -Cross fingers-

Since we already attended the Combined Humanities remedials last week,
we were excused from today's remedial! Haha, the guys came over to my place.

:D :D




NIKE, Just Do It.



We watched 2 movies, "Ah Long Pte. Ltd" and "Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi".
I already watched the both of them, love it (the movies duh, :D)











Sissie and Yingzhen did this on purpose,


TSK!!!!
























But Puifun and I took revenge by,


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Took alot of photos, just that I didn't upload them all. Too many,
Haha such camwhores. Anyway, had alot of fun! And laughter too :} (!!!)

Happy Mother's Day to all lovely Mamas in the entire universe!
(An advance and early greeting!)
I'm going to celebrate for my Mom tomorrow, till then.

I'm out.

**


{Peeking through the chapters of our lives}

"Run away this time without you,
And all I ever thought you'd be,
That face is tearing holes in me again"
-SJF

No comments: